It's happened! Another YouTube video has landed!
It's been a busy month at work, I've moved flat, I'm trying to downsize my wardrobe and sort out my life - SO MANY EXCUSES, I know!
The thing is, I absolutely love making YouTube videos but I just never get round to editing the videos on top of the blog as well. So when fellow blogger Tania from WhenTaniaTalks tagged me in her Tag video, I thought - this is it - this is my chance to get on it and get another video out!
So I only went and actually DID IT!
So here you go team, today is my very first go at participating in a Tag video!
It's the Makeup Roulette tag where you roll a dice to determine the makeup for your skin, eyes, lips etc. Watch the video and see what the fate of my face!
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
- Guerlain Meteorites Limited Edition
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- Benefit Watts Up
- Oriflame The One Eyeliner Pen
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Dior Fusion Mono Eyeshadow in Hypnotique
- W7 Brow Bar & Stencil kit
- Maybelline Brow Drama
- Stila Convertible Colour in Lilium
- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Caramel
The Finished Look.
Glowy skin, contoured cheeks, winged eyes and dramatic bold brows!
What do you think? Any ideas for my next YouTube video?
By Zoe Dubs